Topic: [THAC XIII] Straight From The Horses Mouth

Directory Link

[THACXIII] Straight From The Horses Mouth

Watch on Youtube

A talking horse, now that's a peculiar event.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"

youtube.com/bstudiosnetwork

Re: [THAC XIII] Straight From The Horses Mouth

The animation was pretty choppy, but that is understandable during THAC. I really liked the voice acting, though. Speaking of which, who voiced the horse? I don't think I recognize those vibrations.

This video has a very classic THAC entry feel to it for me.  It has a nice song in it, an amusing twist, and some fun animation.  Great job!

Mighty Wanderer, I did all the voices. For Billy I edited the voice to make it higher and for the horse I edited my voice to be lower.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"

youtube.com/bstudiosnetwork

This really made me laugh. This is definitely the funniest THAC entry. I like mini/smile

Isenbold wrote:

Mighty Wanderer, I did all the voices. For Billy I edited the voice to make it higher and for the horse I edited my voice to be lower.

Haha, nice. mini/wink

Another talking horse entry, great minds think alike I suppose? The animation, lighting, etc could have been more refined to make the film more visually appealing, but you succeeded in making your film funny and as others have said, the voices helped a lot in that. The horse sounded like Morgan Freeman. Cheers!

The other reviewers pretty much covered my opinions. I do like the horse voice. The mother's voice was kinda masculine though, but that's understandable. The puns were quite funny. mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b